Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mom's Day At Kiddie Kampus

It's been a long time since I have blogged, so I am going to go back in time and catch you up. Our house is full of energy these days, going from one thing to the next. Kyler is trying so hard to communicate with us, but we are still not always understanding what he wants. Kinlee turned 4 and with that has came a new found attitude! KC is officially done with basketball, and onto baseball. Things are changing in the Hackman house!
Now, on to this post. February 18th Kinlee had Mom's Day at preschool. It was so cute to see how excited she was for me to come to school with her. She kept saying, "mom you get to go to my school, not yours!" We had a blast. We played, enjoyed circle time, had a snack, listened to them sing, and did a craft together. Here are a few pictures of our day!


1 comment:

  1. So glad you two had a wonderful time. I know I enjoyed grandparents day too. It is fun to see what they are doing. LOVE YOU BOTH> GRAMY

    ReplyDelete