Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Sweet Baby Girl



Sunday night I was putting Kinlee down to sleep and here was our conversation:
Mommy: Good night Kinlee.
Kinlee: (stalling) Do you know that Jesus loves EVERYBODY!
Mommy: Yes, honey He does.
Kinlee: Do you know He EVEN loves Kyler?
Mommy: (laughing) Yes honey, remember He loves everybody.
Kinlee: Do you know what?
Mommy: What honey?
Kinlee: I asked Jesus if I could come live in His heart.
Mommy: You mean you asked Jesus to come live in YOUR heart.
Kinlee: No, mommy. I asked Him if I could live in His heart, because His heart is WAY better than mine.

WOW!! His heart is WAY better than mine! I love you sweet baby girl. Always keep Jesus in your heart!

3 comments:

  1. This is a reflection on the loving care and upbringing from her Christian parents. Great job guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay...that post just made me cry like a little baby girl! that was so sweet! I'm so glad you wrote that all out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so Awesome! I love the way that kids interpret our amazing God. Keep up the great teaching!

    ReplyDelete