Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pickin' Pumpkins

On Saturday we went down to KC's parents house to let the kids pick pumpkins. But is was way too wet to go out in the field, so we let the kids climb around on the wagons and take a ride on the tractor. Thanks Gramy and Gramps for the pumpkins.

A rare family photo. Every picture Kinlee's hair is in her face!

Kinlee picking out the pumpkin she wanted to take home.

Kyler climbing over, under, around the pumpkins. Any way he can get around.

KC taking Kinlee on a tractor ride.

Now it's Kyler's turn! His first tractor ride and he loved it!

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of you guys. I like to drive the tractor. You stole my spot. LOve BRADY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved having the kids out to pick pumpkins out. I wish they could have gone to the patch. Miss you guys so much. LOVE Gramy

    ReplyDelete
  3. great family photo! and I figured kyler would like the tractor ride since he giggled so much on the gator! =)

    ReplyDelete