Sunday, October 4, 2009

Octoberfest

While in Seymour the kids and I went to the BIG Octoberfest. It was a lot of fun, well besides seeing those from high school that you really don't want to see!! Kinlee had so much fun riding the rides, playing the fishy game, and eating donuts. We had a great time, and looking forward to next year.

Kinlee and Journee waiting to leave.

Kinlee and Journee riding on the boats.

Kinlee's big cheese while waiting for the swings to start.

Gotta love the fire truck!! Right, Jessica?

On Friday night Kinlee went down the big slide with Journee and Cory, and she loved it. Well, on Saturday she wanted to go down the slide again. This time when she got down to the bottom she was scared to death. What we didn't realize was that Cory was holding on to Kinlee's sack when she went with him. When she went by herself she went so fast...I felt so bad, and by the way she NEVER wants to go down a big slide again.

Kyler just being Kyler...so relaxed and easy going. I love it.

My Aunt Teri, my Grandmother, and my mom standing at the Octoberfest. What a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Come on...no comment about the giant snow man sticking out of your stroller :) I think it even reads Go Colts.

    ReplyDelete