Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Beautiful Fall Day

It was a beautiful day here on Wednesday, so the kids and I went out for a little bit after school. Kinlee wanted to rake up the leaves and jump in them, which didn't sound like a lot of fun to me! They had a blast and I hope it isn't the last time we are out before spring!!!

Kinlee at the top of her swing set.

Kyler swinging away. He loves to swing. I think I could leave him in there all day.

Kinlee jumping in the pile of leaves that we raked up.

Just sitting in the pile of leaves...

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures. The kids look so sweet. Glad they enjoy swinging and playing outdoors. Before long the weather will be to cold. You need to put Kinlee singing God Bless America on here. She does such a wonderful job. LOVE you guys! Gramy

    ReplyDelete