Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary

I know I always post about my kids, but tonight I thought I would change it up a bit. Today KC and I celebrated our 8th Wedding Anniversary. I can't believe it has been 8 years!!! I am so thankful for KC and I love him more each day. He is a wonderful husband, father, and best friend. Thanks for all you do for our family. You are amazing....I look forward to many more years. I love you, babe!

KC and I went out to eat without kids!! This was taken before we left.

3 comments:

  1. Wow that back drop is amazing! Where did you ever come across it? :) Love the ghetto look with the train cars. I am so happy for you both and wish you many more years of happiness. You both are a wonderful blessing to Abram and I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THE TWO OF YOU! K.C. WAS A GIFT FROM GOD TO US AND MELISSA YOU HAVE BEEN A BLESSING TO HIM AND TO US. WE LOVE YOU ALL. LOVE MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful!!! I miss you sis... tons of love from far away,
    Erica

    ReplyDelete