Monday, August 24, 2009

Kinlee's First Day at Kiddie Kampus

Kinlee has been waiting for this day to come all summer...on the other hand mom and dad not so much! She was so excited last night that tomorrow was finally the day. First, she had to make sure that Kyler was not staying with her. I took the morning off so that I could take her...she acted so big. After a few minutes she looked at KC and I and said, "you can go now." I thought I would start crying then. People tell you to cherish the moment because it goes so fast...I'm beginning to see what they mean.

Kinlee with her back pack on before we left.

Kinlee went in and found her name and hung her back pack on the hook, like she knew what she was doing!

Kinlee picked a seat and started playing right away. She's so big!!!

3 comments:

  1. Kinlee, I am so proud of you! You are such a beautiful little lady. Good luck this year. LOVE GRAMY AND GRAMPS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! She's so cute (LOVE her little outfit, too!). She does look pretty grown up!=)

    Looking forward to a fun year together with the girls in the same class...

    I was afraid Alexa wouldn't fall asleep tonight! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW.... I miss everything!!! she is a little women... AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, SMART, LOVABLE, and i miss her!!! love you,
    Erica

    ReplyDelete