Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Our Trip

The kids and I decided to tag along with KC to the National Championship Opening Round for baseball. It took us 8 hours to get to Cleveland, TN., with only 2 stops. The kids were awesome! We had a great trip, even though the outcomes of the games were not what we were hoping for, we had fun spending time together as a family. These are all the pictures I have, because I dropped my camera and it isn't working...so who knows when I'll blog again! KC is getting tired of buying me cameras! Thanks babe for letting us tag along. Couldn't think of a better way to spend a week, then with you guys!

Kyler's seat for the opening game!

Kinlee and Alexa posing before the game started.

Having a dance party in the hotel waiting for the game to start!

Kyler practicing his swing.

Kinlee coloring back at the hotel.

1 comment:

  1. Wish we could have been there too. Glad you guys had fun. Enjoy the memories. LOVE Gramy

    ReplyDelete