Friday, May 28, 2010

My Beautiful Children

I want to say it's just been a week, but I'd be lying...it's been a month. A crazy month, in which I have struggled everyday to just ENJOY life. My mind went from school, to the changes at school, and back to school. Each day more draining than the next. I'd came home exhausted, with no patience for the two precious little ones I was coming home to. All day it's Mrs. Hackman this and Mrs. Hackman that, and then mom, mom, mom, MOM! I was turning into a mom I didn't every want to be. Looking at the clock hoping that it was bed time...I am so thankful that today was the last day of school, so that I get to spend my days with my beautiful children. I am so blessed to work a job that I have the summer off, and I'm looking sooooo forward to it!
Look at my beautiful children...I love you Kinlee and Kyler. You are such a joy and blessing to your dad and me. We are so thankful for you, and are praying daily that you become the woman and man of God that He has called you to be. That you love God with all your heart, and you put Him first in all you do. We love you!!

1 comment:

  1. your the best mom i know.... i look up to you so much!!!! i also cried when reading this and realized you have a gift for writing maybe one day you will write the story of our lives... it would be a good one!!! i love you big sis can't wait to see you
    E

    ReplyDelete