Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Birthday, KC!

Today we celebrated KC's birthday with an eight hour drive home from TN, dinner out, and a cake that Kinlee picked out from Coldstone Creamery! I can't tell you how excited Kinlee was all day that TODAY was daddy's birthday. I think she was more excited about the candles and the cake than anyone else. I have no pictures to show you of our celebration, since the camera is still not working. (hopefully it will be soon!)

KC, Happy Birthday! You are are an amazing father, husband, and best friend. I couldn't ask for anything more. I hope you enjoyed your day, glad we were with you to celebrate. I love you, babe!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Love you!!! Glad Kinlee picked such a delicious cake. Wish I could have tasted it. LOVE MOM

    ReplyDelete