Sunday, November 29, 2009

Making Gingerbread Houses

On Friday night we decided to make gingerbread houses with my mom, dad, sister and her two kids Jayden and Journee. The kids (and adults) had so much fun. I think there was a little competition between the adults to see who could make the best gingerbread house. I think next year we better get our own!

Nana getting Kinlee started on her house while mommy was giving Kyler a bath.

Kinlee kept licking the icing out of the center of it, no wonder we had a major cave in!

Kinlee's house had a cave in and we had a mess. I blamed it on my mom since she started this project with Kinlee. :)

Kinlee and her final gingerbread house.

Kinlee, Journee, and Jayden with the complete houses. Whose do you think is the best? :)

2 comments:

  1. Definitely Kinlee's! Especially after recovering from a cave in! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinlee you have the most beautiful house. What a wonderful job you did. I bet you had lots of fun Good practice for cookie night at Gramy's. Can't wait til then. LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete