Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Taylor Lake

Kinlee has fallen in love with Taylor Lake, or as she calls it Tiff's Lake. One of the teachers that I teach with is named Tiffany. She is over Taylor Lake in the summer, so Kinlee truly thinks it is her lake. I think it is totally gross (the lake that is), but it entertains Kinlee and it's a great place to hang out with other moms who have kids. I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of time there this summer!!


Kinlee in the water at Taylor Lake.


Kinlee making a sand castle.


Kinlee swimming all by herself in the lake. I'm not getting in!!!

1 comment:

  1. how do these kids do it?! that much sand sticking to them on their entire bodies...then 'washing' it off in that stinky lake! drives me nuts! i'm with you...watching from the sidelines!

    ReplyDelete