Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tanya Crevier

Today we took Kinlee over to Taylor Basketball Camp to watch Tanya Crevier preform. For those who don't know Tanya is amazing with a basketball or basketballs. She is so passionate about the game and about using it as a tool to witness to others. Many times I wander what is my tool to be that witness for Christ?? Being back during camp brought back many memories of working camp back in the day. During Tanya's performace she motioned for Kinlee to come up front. Kinlee, my shy little girl, would not move unless I went with her. When we got up there Tanya spun a ball on Kinlee's finger. She thought she was really doing it...it was so cute. KC was in charge of the camera, so the only picture we got was as Kinlee and I walked back. She has spent the day trying to do tricks with her ball Tanya gave to her. What an amazing ministry.


No comments:

Post a Comment