Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday, Kyler!

On October 17th, we celebrated Kyler's 2nd birthday. I can't believe it has already been 2 years since our little guy came into this world. We had a wonderful day with family. The weather was awesome, so we were able to spend most of the day outside. Kyler you are such a blessing to us. I love your funny personality that is already coming out. You love to watch any kind of sporting event that requires a ball. I love to hear you yell at Taylor games, as you cheer for whichever team scores! I am so excited about what God has in store for in the future! We love you so much buddy!

Testing out the new golf set...look at that swing.

Eating cake...

All Kyler wanted for his birthday was a bike! He can't ride it, but by spring I'm sure he'll be cruising around.

Kyler was soooo slow opening his presents, it took forever!

more presents...

Cincinnati Reds cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment