Sunday, August 15, 2010

My World

So, today marks the end of summer at the Hackman house. August 16th EVERYTHING that we have left behind for 2 1/2 months is back. Every August I go through this sense of dread, hoping and wishing that the days of summer would stay with us forever. We are so blessed to both have jobs that allow us to be off all summer, and get to spend it with our children. But if only...
My kids and my husband are the most important things to me. This is a rough time for us all, we all jump into this together, but I know at the end of the school day I get to come home to MY WORLD. Two adorable, fun, loving, and yes at times trying kids and one amazing man that I am crazy in love with, how much better can it be. I struggle so much with this all...but I remind myself WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. So tomorrow, for the first time in awhile, as we all go our separate ways, it will be the hardest day of the year for the Hackmans.

Here are some pictures from the park...boy is it hot!






2 comments:

  1. you are one of the most amazing moms on the planet! everytime i read your blog i want to cry or love Gracie more or fall more in love with robby. Have you ever thought of writing a book? maybe even the story of "our lives" you would be crazy good!!!! i would love to have the storys of us growing up, like the time daddy come home with Joshua, or the time you went to college and left notes on our pillows there are to many and tons that need to be told! I love you melissa so much thanks for being a great example. Have been praying for you this week a TON!!!!!
    love you lil sister
    E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I loved what Erica said. You are a great mom. It shows in your family. You all are fortunate to have each other. Love the pictures. It makes me feel closer. Miss you all. Kyler looks so dark and big. I miss them both so much. Kinlee of course is just adorable in all her pictures. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

    ReplyDelete