Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Family

I love my family...I know I can't possibly wrap up such a beautiful week. I am so thankful that I got to spend it with them. The memories that we made this week will last a lifetime. I look so forward to this trip every two years, and I thank God daily for the amazing family I have. Who knows...Fripp Island may be the new spot!

A family picture...HOLY COW!!

Jayden, my dad and Kyler...the boys of the family. I love this picture.

ALL the grandchildren...

Our attempt at a family picture...the best we could get.

All the great grandchildren...gotta love Kyler in this picture!

My sisters and my mom...Erica, Jessica, me, and my mom.

Another rare family photo!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a blast. I am so glad it was relaxing for all of you. Makes me want a vacation real soon.
    Love the pictures, they are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete