Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter 2010

WOW! What a busy Easter weekend we had, but we were able to see both sides of the family (even though I didn't have my camera for KC's side of the family..SORRY). Originally the kids and I were going to go down on Saturday and go to my parents church for a egg hunt, and then head out to KC's parents house for dinner, then KC was going to join us on Easter Sunday. BUT since it is baseball season all things are subject to change. KC's game got canceled so he was able to go with us, which was great! We had a great time.

Our family picture...one of the few.

For the most part Kinlee and Kyler get along so well-hopefully this doesn't end soon!

Give me a kiss...

The cousins...minus Grace.

Kyler swinging with my grandpa. He loved it.

My grandparents have a swing on the deck. Kyler wouldn't stay out of it. At least I knew where he was at at all times.

My grandparents gave the kids Easter baskets and each one of them had silly string in them. I know you can't really tell from this picture, but it was all over the deck and the adults. They had a blast with it! Glad they used it all up at their house.

Poppy's girls!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of the four of you!! Would like to have a copy of that. LOVE you ALL!!!!

    ReplyDelete