Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Visit to Seymour

The kids and I made a trip to Seymour this weekend for my mom's birthday. On Saturday my grandmother, my aunt, and cousins came up to see the kids, and have lunch for my mom's birthday. We had a great visit. My grandmother is all about taking pictures, so here is what we got!!!

Kinlee and Kyler posing in front of the flowers. Boy they look excited!

The cousins: Jayden, Kyler, Journee and Kinlee. Trying to get everyone to look at the same time was impossible. This is the best picture we got.

2 comments:

  1. Look at Kinlee's poor knees! Happy Birthday Earlina. Looks like you had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did Kinlee do to her knees? Is Bubby already getting even with her? See you Thursday. Love Gramy. Hope you all enjoyed your selves and Nana had a great birthday.
    Gramy

    ReplyDelete